LaSalle Investment Management (Securities) has gone live with Eagle Investment Systems' data management, accounting and performance measurement solutions.
The software is deployed as a single-instance hosted solution, through the BNY Mellon subsidiary's private cloud network, Eagle ACCESS. It has replaced the previous systems used by the specialist securities division of the company, which has some $47.9 billion under management, and supports its Baltimore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam offices.
"Many companies spend a lot of time and effort maintaining applications and are looking for cost- and time-effective alternatives," says John Lehner, president and CEO of Eagle. "Eagle ACCESS enables firms like LaSalle to access all the business functionality they need to perform their middle- and back-office functions and support their global operations, all from a single instance of the Eagle suite ─ a very compelling offering for firms of any size."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain