Upon being purchased by SunGard two years ago, Fox River Execution imagined utilizing its parent company's global reach to expand its suite of algorithms around the world. That plan is starting to come to fruition. Fox River announced today that it has extended its suite of algorithms from the US to cover the Canadian equities market.
Customers told SunGard they were unhappy with existing Canadian algos, which they felt were just US algos that had not been tailored to the Canadian market.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won