Asset manager American Century Investments released a video today through portfolio management provider SimCorp that discusses how the firm has employed SimCorp Dimension to grow its assets under management and expand its global reach.
The firm had traditionally dealt only in mutual funds with portfolios that were solely US-dollar-based. It was running a legacy portfolio management platform that had been installed in 1987. As a result, the Kansas City, Mo.-headquartered asset manager was finding
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank