In July, Waters ran a feature detailing the risks surrounding the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) revolution. For financial services firms, there are many. However, there is another set of risks involved with BYOD: those to the employee.
Often, the concerns of the individual are subsumed by the concerns of the business in financial services because of the size of the firms, and the potentially catastrophic damage caused by small mistakes or improper risk management (see Capital, Knight or Morgan, J
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit