The portal lets mutual funds better understand how assets are generated and examine sales figures to see which advisors are excelling, how they rank against the market and other funds, and where they are gaining traction and adding clients, says Doug Hanson, vice president overseeing third-party mutual fund platforms at Charles Schwab.
"Omnibus processing has become the preferred means for intermediaries to hold fund positions, but it comes with an inherent lack of transparency into distribution
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech