Northern Trust will provide Westport, Conn.-based Bridgewater—which manages about $140 billion—with services for replicating various administrative processing, trade processing, valuation, daily profit and loss (P&L), real-time reporting, cash management, foreign exchange (FX) services, investor and fund accounting, and collateral management services. Northern Trust will provide these services with the help of undisclosed third parties.
A spokesperson for Northern Trust notes that this agreement
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers