"The aspect of Mfact functionality that appealed most to Northeast was the flexibility of the General ledger," says Michael Galvin, product manager at Linedata Mfact. "It allowed Northeast to easily match their workflows to Mfact and was not something that other solutions could offer."
Boston-based Northeast Investors Trust manages a high yield bond mutual fund valued at $665m.
Once the system is up and running, David sees more possibilities: "I see further advantages in terms of reports we'll b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II