Pete Hess, CEO and president of Advent, tells Buy-Side Technology that these changes will improve the way data is delivered, allowing it to be targeted to specific users and roles, while using cloud-based technology to more efficiently bring back-office data to front-office processes.
Asset managers require data for various employees including portfolio managers, analysts, compliance officers, traders, operations staff, accounting staff, marketing and client relationship-focused employees. Tradi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II