Sethu Bijumalla, CEO and founder of Smonik, tells Buy-Side Technology that Woodfield, which serves over 150 funds, was most interested in Recon's straight-through processing capabilities and its ability to segregate data so as to better mitigate risk.
Additionally, the system can reduce the onboarding by 2-4 weeks at a large firm, Bijumalla adds.
Most recently, Smonik, which was founded in 2009, has added enhanced reporting capabilities to the system and the ability to categorize, name and tag b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act