Sydney-based fund administration provider has expanded its use of DST Global Solutions' HiPortfolio product, to support large-scale growth.
MainstreamBPO has been using DST's software since 2006, for its fund administration and data management activities, and scaled its usage for the onboarding of 40,000 additional accounts in its transfer agency business.
"Robust, reliable, and scalable technology is fundamental to MainstreamBPO's service model and its business success," says Martin Smith, COO at MainstreamBPO. "As more fund managers look to strategically outsource their administration to us, and as we expand our business into new geographies such as Hong Kong, we know that DST's asset servicing technology can dependably support our growth. As part of our growth strategy, we have also leveraged DST's XML platform to develop online application processing, web services and data interchange with market intermediaries."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse