The service is designed to provide start-of-day data crucial to fulfilling portfolio compliance functions, along with an integrated ruleset that draws in regulatory measures on a global basis. Clients can opt for Charles River's data inputs, and can also include their own reference and benchmark data that can be plugged in to the system. The collation of the services in a hosted enviroment is aimed at both increasing efficiency in terms of data collection and distribution, as well as alleviating
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers