The platform was created by Paul Reynolds, a former Deutsche Bank and Citi fixed-income trader, and offers dark-matching capabilities for buy-side and sell-side users to negotiate the size and the price of orders anonymously, without anyone else being aware.
Working as a liquidity discovery network, Bondcube is designed to handle difficult orders that are likely to move prices if done over the phone and that carry too much market risk. The platform is therefore hoping to unblock liquidity by all
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent