GFI joins Bloomberg and TrueEx, among others, in offering the new products, which come with pre-defined standard terms based international money market (IMM) dates and fixed rates already locked-in and determined by Sifma and Isda.
Buy-side firms and sell-side SEF aggregation portals such UBS Neo are eyeing MACs for their margin and line item efficiencies, and the ability to compress them easily. Clearing of swaps executed through GFI will be done via straight-through processing (STP) with CME
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won