SmartTrade Technologies has expanded its footprint in the Asia-Pacific region with the opening of an office in Singapore.
Already present in the region via its Tokyo office, the growing demand from clients has pushed the financial technology firm to reinforce its presence, with senior engineers and sales representatives moving into the new Singapore office.
"Our expansion into Singapore reflects increased demand for our solutions in Asia-Pacific," says David Vincent, chief executive officer of smartTrade Technologies. "SmartTrade's vision is to bring efficiency to financial institutions all over the world. We believe that the growing financial activity in the area, combined with an appetite for the trading solutions we deliver, deserved a new dedicated office in South East Asia. Our team has already been supporting several players here, and we look forward to continuing to grow our footprint in the region."
SmartTrade offers an order management system (OMS) as well as end-to-end trading solutions for foreign exchange, fixed income and equities. SmartTrade's LiquidityFX, co-located in Tokyo, New York and London, has recently been rolled out in the region as well as its fixed income trading solution, smart-FI.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent