By partnering with Amazon Web Services (AWS), the TT platform will be delivered via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Rick Lane, TT's CEO, tells WatersTechnology that the platform will deliver low-latency trading execution, co-location services, the ability to store large swaths of data, as well as provide mobile trading capabilities.
"This is a pure software-as-a-service model, which is a pretty big departure for us, and for the professional trading industry, in general," Lane says.
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero