Raymond James, which provides investment banking, asset management and financial planning services, has tapped AxiomSL to help with its data aggregation and regulatory reporting needs.
AxiomSL, which specializes in risk data management and regulatory reporting solutions, will help the St. Petersburg, Florida-based firm to handle reporting needs relating to the Daily Net Capital rule, Customer Reserve calculations, Treasury Internal Capital reports, FOCUS reports, as well as FY Y-9C reports steaming from the Federal Reserve and Basel's Risk-Weighted Asset (RWA) calcuations.
"As part of our larger goal of data management transformation, Raymond James was looking for a strategic technology partner that could help with a significant portion of our critical reporting," said David Lesser, senior vice president of technology at Raymond James, in a statement. "AxiomSL's expertise working with complex, diversified institutions and ability to implement these solutions over a number of years was exactly what we were looking for."
Raymond James manages $604 billion of assets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech