In yet another all-good-cop, no-bad-cop routine, the Commission recently issued a "Compliance Alert" to all investment managers, brokers and transfer agents registered with it, essentially tipping off firms that it (the Commission) should be regulating with a stern hand as to violations (or "issues") it has discovered so far in its compliance audits.
Or, as the SEC itself put it, "This 'Compliance Alert' letter summarises select areas that SEC examiners have recently reviewed during examinati
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming