Multi-asset trading - the ability to trade multiple asset classes on a single electronic platform - has moved from an industry buzzword to a widely accepted trading model in just a few years. Several factors have helped spur the development of increasingly sophisticated multi-asset platforms, including widespread adoption of e-trading, strong growth in the hedge fund community (and the resulting boom in prime brokerage), the development of advanced cross-asset algorithmic trading and arbitra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act