But don't worry, this editorial is not about expounding the virtues of the Springboks and their 'outside in', 'inside out', 'drift', 'rush' or 'man-on-man' defence (although given the opportunity, I would like nothing more than to analyse the Springbok defensive strategy according to field position). Instead, it focuses on England, the team that met South Africa in the final.
England were something of an enigma during the tournament. Hammered 36-0 by South Africa in the group stages, they see
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit