The problem with handing out awards is that there is only one winner per category, which, seen from the flip-side, means that there are also a number of losers per category – an unfortunate but necessary evil that is part and parcel of any awards ceremony.
The two categories I anticipate being the most vexing are those covering the OMS and EMS spaces. Both markets are extremely competitive with large numbers of vendors – upwards of 15 in the OMS space – with little to choose between them in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit