To be fair to Mike however, he is quick to emphasise the difference between his area of expertise, which he stresses is not the data processing and distribution realm (the really boring stuff), but rather the data meaning and content management realm (marginally more interesting stuff), which he says is analogous to a publishing view of the world as opposed to a purely IT one.
While data management - processing, distribution, meaning and content management included - is unlikely to ever becom
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership