In a year of downsizing and evaporating IPO volume, buy-side firms continue to focus significant investment in straight through processing technology initiatives. They cannot afford to derail these complex, system-wide upgrades because of a temporary market downturn--the payback in revenue and cost benefits compels timely adoption. Even a cursory survey of our buy-side clients suggests an aggressive emphasis on achieving T+0 settlement in order to gain every competitive advantage possible.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won