It has been a difficult couple of years for asset managers, but despite uncertainties over the future regulatory environment, 2010 still promises to provide market opportunities for buy-side firms. At the same time we will undoubtedly see a continued emphasis on risk management, backed by fresh investment in technology.
The first opportunity undoubtedly lies in investment in equities and debts in emerging markets. The BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) in particular a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent