We're just a few days away now from Buy-Side Technology's fourth annual awards ceremony. The event will be held Friday, 5 November in London, where winners across 24 categories will be announced.
Every year since 2007 we've increased the number of categories into which candidates may enter in order, we believe, to accurately and comprehensively reflect the depth and breadth of the technology sector servicing asset and hedge fund managers.
Congratulations in advance to all this year's winners, an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act