2011 was a tough one for many of you. Here's to hoping that there are better things ahead.
I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to putting 2011 into the rear-view mirror. Actually, there were lots of good things to write about this year, but I'm hoping that 2012 will present more positive things to feature than what we saw this year.
(Sadly, if I were to make a prediction, I'm expecting the New Year to be tougher than this year. Sorry.)
Regardless, let's raise a glass and cheers to better things ahead. As for Buy-Side Technology, we'll be going relatively quiet until Jan. 2. While we will publish a news release here and there, all of our analysis pieces and features will be held until the New Year because we know that many of you won't be paying attention to the world of buy-side technology, and will instead enjoy some time off with family and friends...or will just be sleeping on the coach.
So let me say, on behalf of the BST team, please enjoy the holidays and thank you for your readership. Cheers!
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech