In the interest of full disclosure, I briefly worked for the City of Providence one summer back in college, and one of my favorite memories of that plucky New England town is showing up every sultry July morning, instantly cooled by its grandiose, musty, poorly-lit, Second Empire-style city hall building, which seems more like a set from a period film than a place of 21st century municipal governance. The city's mayoral history is just as colorful, for those interested.
In a way, this all perfec
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit