Since June this year - just in time for the fun and games in the City.
In a sentence, what does your job entail?
Making sure our clients and we as a company continue to move forward.
South-west of London - out in the sticks.
What's your favourite way to relax?
Lying in a field in Sennybridge shooting at targets a mile away with the Fifty Calibre Shooting Association.
What are you reading at the moment?
I've just finished The Bourne Supremacy by
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers