What made you decide to join SuperDerivatives after your history of running your own concerns?
From the beginning of SuperDerivatives as a company, I was an initial investor and sat on the board of directors. I've never invested in start-up companies before, but SuperDerivatives was an exception. I saw that over their first year they met their goals and provided accurate forecasts of their position and number of new customers. So I invested in SuperDerivatives, I joined the board of directors
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won