Roundtrip latency between Riyadh and Avelacom’s Point of Presence in Slough, UK is 78.4 milliseconds, and the network then connects onwards to Equinix’s datacenters in Seacaucus, NJ and CME Group’s co-location center in Aurora, Illinois. Roundtrip latency to New York is 142.22ms, and roundtrip latency to CME is 156.97ms.
“Interest until now has come from large financial institutions, mainly market makers, which already have a strong presence around the world. Saudi Arabia is still considered a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership