TransFicc provides access to various trading venues through its platform and sorts through the plethora of data that firms will have when MiFID II takes effect. The firm provides banks and asset managers with an alternative to maintaining connectivity to multiple e-trading venues through an API. Its co-location or cloud-based hosting technology also supports microsecond timestamping of data, helping to provide an audit trail for best execution requirements.
Illuminate Financial founding partner
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership