The NovaTick appliance handles all instruments covered by the 10 feeds from the three major US equities exchange groups—Nasdaq, Intercontinental Exchange-owned NYSE, and Bats Global Markets, as well as the UTP and CTA consolidated feeds, with average wire-to-wire latency of 760 nanoseconds.
“We have managed to quadruple the instrument density of our US equity feed handlers, while continuing to reduce latency. When customers choose NovaTick, they don’ thave to compromise on speed, feature set, c
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform