The NovaTick appliance handles all instruments covered by the 10 feeds from the three major US equities exchange groups—Nasdaq, Intercontinental Exchange-owned NYSE, and Bats Global Markets, as well as the UTP and CTA consolidated feeds, with average wire-to-wire latency of 760 nanoseconds.
“We have managed to quadruple the instrument density of our US equity feed handlers, while continuing to reduce latency. When customers choose NovaTick, they don’ thave to compromise on speed, feature set,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain