The collaboration aims to turn voice conversations into structured data while automatically populating trade tickets and transcribing the conversation. IPC will provide high-quality, high-definition audio streams to GreenKey, which will then process it for metadata that creates key terms and phrases, identify speakers and recognize sentiment. The tool’s API can be deployed to many different platforms.
By turning these conversations into a more structured, easily-digestible format, Nader Shwayha
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine