BT Radianz’s cloud services will allow the fintech firm to tap into a global network of customers and build relationships with the likes of investment banks, hedge funds and portfolio managers. Mike Misiaszek, global head of sales at Activ Financial, explains that this move allows Activ to expand its data coverage and feeds more efficiently across markets it has never entered before, including smaller markets.
“We are looking forward to it being much more efficient and quicker onboarding of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail