NEW YORK: RIXML.org has selected KPMG as the technology partner to facilitate the development of the business cases and the document type definition (DTD) for the Research Information Exchange Markup Language (RIXML) specification (IMD, Dec. 4).
KPMG will handle the logistical issues associated with development of the standard, collecting and documenting the requirements and the necessary data that the firms are providing for the specification. The consulting firm has worked with the "big fiv
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp