NEW YORK--Cantor Fitzgerald is now offering its data directly via a site license and is launching a number of market data initiatives, including new data products.
Site licenses are available to major commercial and investment banks with more than 500 users. The data is delivered via Cantor Direct, Cantor's direct delivery platform.
"Once you start to get above several hundred users, it becomes more economical to have a site license, where the customer can use the feed internally for as many
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank