From its creation in 2001 until 2012, Avelacom focused solely on providing network connectivity and infrastructure services for clients in seven Russian cities, before establishing connectivity to Western Europe in 2013, and becoming the fastest point of connectivity between the Moscow Exchange and the London Stock Exchange, the London Metal Exchange, and foreign exchange dealers via Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough.
“In two years, we got 100 percent of the market from Moscow to London and Fra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit