Finbourne Technology, based in London, launched its Liberated Unified Secure Investment Data-machine, or Lusid, earlier this month. While complicated in its ambitions and technology, the platform ultimately aims to provide a common interface layer for “non-differentiating activities” in asset management, essentially removing the need to manage onboarding and upgrades in-house.
“Our clients are challenged because their technology infrastructure has not kept pace with the rate of change dictated
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology