The On-Demand SDN services—which Colt first launched in Japan last October—are powered by the Colt IQ Network, and gives firms more control over their network, such as the ability to scale bandwidth requirements up and down in real time, providing greater flexibility, agility and cost efficiencies.
“Being better connected in 2018 is something that Colt wants to ensure is part of its DNA—from the services and infrastructure we invest in, to the customer experience we offer,” says Colt CEO Carl G
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform