As part of this, TT will evolve to focus on three distinct brackets—trading, infrastructure, and data—which he announced in a blog post just before the start of this year’s Futures Industry Association (FIA) conference in Boca Raton.
“I put the headline [on the blog post] that TT is no longer a screen company to be kind of controversial, but the reality is that will always be a big part of our DNA,” says Lane. “But I do think we’ve—probably for longer than I’d like to admit—had a very unique
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'