The service will be available via datacenters in Secaucus, NJ and Chicago, with proximity access to “hundreds” of exchanges, trading venues, and third-party service providers.
“Managing third-party datacenter-hosted facilities can present a significant problem for organizations challenged with resource, know-how and capital constraints. We have designed TNS’ Managed Hosting, Co-Location and Connectivity Service so clients can speed up market entry as well as have the flexibility to test new mar
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy