Options is supporting connectivity to the NYSE Integrated Feed—which provides an order-by-order view of trades, market depth, order imbalances, and security status for the NYSE, NYSE American, NYSE Arca and NYSE National equities markets—at NYSE’s Liquidity Center in Mahwah, NJ, Verizon’s datacenter in Carteret, NJ (which hosts Nasdaq’s market infrastructure), and Equinix’s NY4 datacenter in Secaucus, NJ, and the Cyxtera (formerly CenturyLink) NJ2 datacenter in Weehawken, NJ.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain