Options is supporting connectivity to the NYSE Integrated Feed—which provides an order-by-order view of trades, market depth, order imbalances, and security status for the NYSE, NYSE American, NYSE Arca and NYSE National equities markets—at NYSE’s Liquidity Center in Mahwah, NJ, Verizon’s datacenter in Carteret, NJ (which hosts Nasdaq’s market infrastructure), and Equinix’s NY4 datacenter in Secaucus, NJ, and the Cyxtera (formerly CenturyLink) NJ2 datacenter in Weehawken, NJ.
“As latency sensit
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy