V Band Corp. last week adopted a "poison pill" common share rights plan following the announcement by its chairman and largest shareholder, Thomas E. Feil, that he wants to boost his 23% stake in the telephone turret manufacturer.
While V Band sought to assure customers that whatever the outcome of the ownership wrangle, V Band and its products would emerge unscathed, industry observers spoke of civil war between Feil and management. They rated Feil's chances of success as slim, but said his
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy