It's a tough time to be launching any product into the North American equities information market, let alone an upscale rethink of the less than fabulously successful Equities 2000. But that isn't stopping Reuters from rolling out the production version of ART 2000.
The product looks very much as expected (TST, Aug. 3, 1987), a high-powered Equities 2000 with a mouse-driven Mac-like user interface accessing all the quote retrieval features of Equities 2000 in addition to Instinet's
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy