London-based interdealer block trade negotiation platform Squawker will use real-time, pan-European market data from Swiss vendor SIX Financial Information to support its price formation calculations, beginning in March, when the venue is scheduled to go live.
Squawker will capture real-time quote data from exchanges and multilateral trading facilities located in 16 countries across Europe via SIX FI’s MDF consolidated market data feed, to support its calculation of consolidated mid-price and
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero