The latest version of the database includes new data on 3 million Australian companies sourced from Australian credit data provider Veda Group, and also now includes new "original documents and filings" from Hitchin, UK-based RM Group.
In addition, Bureau van Dijk has also improved the presentation and transparency of Orbis' financial strength data and predictive indicators-six models that provide measures of environmental viability and associated risk for 70 million companies, making it easier
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy