Filanowski was most recently a business manager for real-time new commercial initiatives at Bloomberg, which he joined in 2011 as head of strategy and development for enterprise data management.
Prior to Bloomberg, he spent six years at Thomson Reuters and Reuters, initially as global head of product management for DataScope, and latterly as head of business execution for enterprise content.
Before Reuters, Filanowski held product management roles at Interactive Data, Multex and Telekurs
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy