Since the merger, JPX has integrated the two exchanges’ cash equity markets onto TSE’s Arrowhead platform, and has consolidated all derivatives trading operations onto the OSE’s J-Gate trading system, supplied by Nasdaq OMX.
As part of ongoing migration efforts, in March next year, JPX plans to migrate OSE data customers to the TSE’s Market Information Client System (MICS)—the mechanism by which users can enter into contracts with the TSE for market information. The MICS system enables users to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data