Through DataScope Select, NAB will have access to Thomson Reuters' global instrument coverage, including pricing (security, loan and complex) and reference data, analytics, corporate actions, fixed income analytical data, currency cross rates, benchmarks, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) data.
NAB officials say the firm chose Thomson Reuters because of its breadth, depth and quality of content, and its commitment to work "as partners."
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects