The new feeds on MarketPrizm include the Japan Exchange Group-owned Osaka Securities Exchange's newest derivatives feed from its new J-Gate matching engine, additional content for the Nagoya Stock Exchange, and Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing's latest premium feeds, Securities Premium and Derivatives Premium.
"The addition of these new market data feeds underscores our commitment to further invest in our market data portfolio, particularly in Asia," says Richard Man, head of solution sales,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha