Rebellion Research has become one of the more well-known faces of hedge funds that rely on machine learning to predict market trends and direct investment.
Rebellion has grown from $7 million under management in 2010 to $20 million in 2016, according to its most recent Form ADV filing. Part of that growth has come from expanding into Asia. While speaking at this year's Chicago Trading Technology Summit, Alexander Fleiss, CEO and co-founder of Rebellion, said that an unexpected result of that
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group